SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission [SSC] invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://ssconline.nic.in/ for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level [CHSL].
Now you can download your admit card through your registration number and date of birth.
If you have not your registration number then you can also download through name and date of birth.
All details about Staff Selection Commission [SSC CHSL] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Age Limit As On: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, documents verification, and Merit.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 05/03/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 05/04/2019 up to 5 PM
- Tentative date of Tier I Exam: 02/07/2019 to 11/07/2019
How to download SSC CHSL 3259 Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the official website of the SSC CHSL http://ssc.nic.in.
- Choose your region and Click on it.
- Click on chsl admit card link 2019.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Download Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card [MP & CG]||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card [Other Region]||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|