MP PAT Admit Card 2019: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board [MPPEB] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html for Pre Agriculture Test [PAT] Entrance Exam 2019.
All details about MP PAT Admission Form such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Test Name: Pre Agriculture Test [PAT]
Education Qualification: 12th with Maths or Bio or Agriculture.
Age Limit: No Age Limit
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: 250/-
- CSC Portal Charge: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Documents for Form Filling:
- Photo not older than 3 months with name and date
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- PWD Certificate for handicapped
- Aadhar Card
- Handwritten declaration
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Merit on Result, Documents Verification.
For the exam, syllabus click on the notification, which is given below.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 30/05/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment:13/06/2019
- Correction Date: 18/06/2019
- Examination Date: 29 & 30 June 2019
How to Download MP PAT Admit Card 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the MPPEB or VYAPAM http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- Click on the link “Admit Card- Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) 2019”
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|