MP CPCT Online Form 2018 || Full Notification || Apply Now
MP CPCT Online Form 2018: Government of MP invites online application form for computer proficiency certification test (CPCT) through website https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
MP CPCT online form will filled in September 2018 and exam will conducted in October 2018.
Through CPCT Score card candidates can apply for various Job , Clerical Grade-3 or Office assistant or Data Entry operators etc., in various Government Departments and Agencies.
Candidates can check all the information related to MP CPCT 2018 for September-October on this page like application process, admit card, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, link for apply etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria for MP CPCT Exam Computer Proficiency Certification Test :
- The candidate should have passed 12th /or/ Higher Secondary.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years on the date of registration.
Application Fee : 660/- rs.
Payment gateway charges as a application fee. Applicants required to pay fees through MP-Online Kiosks or online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination :
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve score and performance.
|Application start from||16/09/2018|
|Last date of Application form||08/10/2018|
|Exam Date||27/10/2018 and 28/10/2018|
MP CPCT Online Form October 2018 Exam Pattern :
The CPCT is assessed in two sections , Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English and Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- (Multiple choice questions) – This section will have 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal. All these question shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraphs to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes.
- Hindi Typing – Duration of this test is also 15 minutes.
Total duration of Test including both section would 130 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). There will be no negative marking in the Test.